Toreros Volleyball Academy recognize the uncertainty and undue hardship all Toreros members are facing during this unprecedented times. Because of COVID-19 we were forced to close since March. Following quarantine procedures to keep all players and families safe and healthy.
On June 15th we returned to the courts with only 2 teams. This 2 teams participate at the 47th AAU Junior National Volleyball Championships. Congratulations to both teams for earning awards at this prestigious competition.
Currently we are working to bring all other players back to the courts. We are taking our time to be sure that we provide a healthy environment for everyone to learn and develop.
Camp Session Dates:
All Skills Training Camp
Session 2 - July 29th & 30th
Session 3 - August 26th & 27th
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Specific Training Camps :
Setters & Libero Training Camp
August 12th & 13th
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
OH, OP, Middle Training Camp
August 19th & 20th
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Club Pre-Season Starts in August Please email us for details and information.
Location: Celebration High School Gym
Call or Email for Prices & Fees & More Details
1. AAU Membership under Toreros Volleyball Academy - Attached instructions for AAU membership procedures. Please understand that club code needs to be on the membership to participate. Follow instructions, step by step. Once you receive your membership you need to print and bring it to the first day of camp.
2. COVID-19 Form. This form COVID-19 needs to be completed for every camp.
3. Camp fee - EXACT CASH ONLY
Players will show up the first day of camp at 5:45 pm. Outside there will be a table where AAU membership card, COVID-19 form, camp fee will be collected. Please send all this together in an envelope. Parents cannot come inside only players. Without any of these documents and camp fee players will not be able to start and will be asked to leave. Please understand that we need to do this process as quickly as possible.
1. Only Coaches and players participating in summer camp are allowed inside the gym. Parents, family members, relatives, friends are not allowed at practices. Parents need to wait outside inside the car for your athlete. Parents or guardians cannot be outside their cars in the parking area.
2. All players need to show up on time. Once camp training is over, student-athletes need to leave as soon as possible. Parents need to be outside parked waiting for their children.
3. Players will not come to practice if they have a temperature or fever of more than 100.4 or anyone in their family. Temperatures will be taken before entering the court at all camps and club practices.
4. Players will not come to practice if feeling sick or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 or any other virus or sickness or anyone in their family.
5. While not at practice players will use a mask. All players and coaches will come into practice and leave with a mask. All players are encouraged to practice with a mask.
6. Players will practice social distancing while outside the court.
7. Players will bring their own hand sanitizer and watch hands constantly (no sharing) - hand sanitizer will not be provided.
8. Players will bring their own water (no sharing) - water fountains cannot be used.
9. Players will bring their own personal towel (no sharing).
10. After practice please continue to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
11. AAU membership is required and mandatory to start for all new players, summer camps players and for private lessons
12. COVID-19 waiver needs to be completed and sign by parent to be able to practice and participate at any club event or camp.
Please understand this is all subject to change based on COVID-19 CDC, AAU & USAV guidelines and regulations.
Please lets continue practicing social responsibility.
Email with any questions, email@example.com
Your patience and respect is greatly appreciated.
Summer Outdoors Training
Toreros Boys 18U Winter Season 2019/2020
Carlos Adrian Mercado - Torero, Tormenta & PR
Proud of our 8 Toreros Seniors of 2020 Class that completed their commitment to play collegiate. Saying that we are proud is an understatement. CONGRATULATIONS!
Toreros Quarantine Senior Class 2020
Toreros Quarantine Senior Class 2020
Private Lessons Available - Call Today To Book Yours
Kenneth, Alejandro, Christopher - Toreros & Tormenta
Toreros Proud! Kenneth Alicea, Alejandro Hernandez y Christopher Rivera all three of this Toreros sign & committed last Friday, April 19th to play collegiate volleyball.
Congratulations to Yelika Hernandez, Carlos Adrian Mercado & Andres Rachid all committed to play collegiate.
Yelika Hernandez - Torero, TS & Tormenta
All Girls Position Opportunity
Tryouts for New Players are in August 202
Tryout Fee: $40.00 (cash only)
(407) 285-0710 - for information
Andre Rachid - Torero & PR
TOREROS BOYS Mini League 2020
Started and because of COVID-19 was suspended. We will go back as soon as we are allowed to do do. We are following Florida State, CDC, State Laws and Federal Laws Together with AAU & USAV Regulations. Once we are allowed to go back we will do so. Can't wait to see you all in the courts.
Starting Dates Coming Soon!
Toreros Volleyball Academy
Phone: (407) 285-0710
At Toreros Volleyball Academy we carefully use volleyball as a formative vehicle searching both for the best athlete and citizen in each of the prospective players. By teaching them volleyball fundamentals and skills they will learn the importance of values and the practical uses of these in life.
For us winning is important, but how that victory is achieved is the real value of winning and adds to the award.
TVA Ladies 16's - 3rd in Diamond Division 4th Division Out of 15th Rank 42 in the Nation Out of 135 Teams. #torerosproud
2019 AAU International Bronze Champions
Toreros Boys 17 | 18U
Toreros Boys' 17U - AAU National Champions 2018 GOLD #torerosproud
Toreros 16U Winners of the Silver Bracket 5th in the Nation. #torerosproud
Proud Sponsor of Toreros Volleyball Academy 2018
"We are a member club of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball. As a player you may stop any unwanted contact from a club representative by simply asking (either verbally or in writing) that all contact cease. Any player believing a club representative of any Florida Region Volleyball club has been intimidating, harassing, or acted inappropriately in any manner of contact or recruiting should contact the Florida Region office at (352) 742-0080."