"Embrace Uncertainty. Some of the Most Beautiful Chapters in Our Lives Won't Have a Title Until Much Later” - Bob Goff
VOLLEYBALL SEASON 2020 - 2021
Girls & Boys Open Gym Tryouts in September Dates are the Following:
Tryout Dates: Friday, September 18th
Girls Trout Time: 5:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Boys Tryout Time: 7:45 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday Tryout: September 26th
Girls Trout Time: 7:45 am - 10:00 am
Boys Tryout Time: 10:15 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Celebration High School Gym
Tryout Fee: $40.00
All Skills and Ages Welcome
What to Bring for Volleyball Tryout:
1. AAU Membership under Toreros Volleyball
2. Covid-19 Waiver
3. Tryout Fee - EXACT CASH ONLY
5. Hand Sanitizer
*Additional documents will be required for club season once registered.
Temperature will be taken to all players and coaches before entering the gym.
For Tryouts & Regular Practices all players will show up 10 minutes before your schedule time. Outside there will be a table where AAU membership card, COVID-19 form, registration forms and payment will be collected. Parents please send all these forms together in an envelope. Because of COVID-19 parents will not come inside, only players. Without any of these documents and tryout fee players will not be able to participate and will be asked to leave. Please understand that we need to do this process as quickly as possible.
Temperature will be taken before entering the gym at all event. If a player or coach has a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will not be allowed to practice. They will be asked to leave.
1. Only Coaches and players are allowed inside the gym. Parents, family members, relatives and friends are not allowed at practices or gym hallway. Parents need to wait outside in their cars.
2. All players need to show up on time.
3. Players will not come to practice if they have a temperature or fever of more than 100.4 or anyone in their family. Temperatures will be taken before entering the court at all club events. Players will not come to practice if feeling sick or have any symptoms related to COVID-19. Players will stay home if anyone in their family is feeling sick.
4. While not at practice players will use a mask. All players and coaches will come into practice and leave with a mask. All players are encouraged to practice with a mask. We could go to mandatory use of mask at all events even practices and games at any given time.
5. Players will practice social distancing while outside the court.
6. Players will bring their own hand sanitizer and watch hands constantly (no sharing) - hand sanitizer will not be provided.
7. Players will bring their own water (no sharing) - water fountains cannot be used.
8. Players will bring their own personal towel (no sharing).
9. After practice please continue to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
10. AAU membership is required and mandatory for all players.
11. COVID-19 waiver needs to be completed by parent for player to be allowed to practice and participate at any club events or camps.
Please understand all guidance are subject to change at any given moment based on CDC, AAU, USAV, State & County Guidelines and Regulations.
Your patience and respect is greatly appreciated.
Email with any questions, email@example.com
*Temperature will be taken before entering the gym for all events.
*Face Mask are Mandatory
Summer Outdoors Training
First Place Lady Toreros 16U
First Place Toreros 14U
Toreros Boys 18U Winter Season 2019/2020
Carlos Adrian Mercado - Torero, Tormenta & PR
Proud of our 8 Toreros Seniors of 2020 Class that completed their commitment to play collegiate. Saying that we are proud is an understatement. CONGRATULATIONS!
Toreros Quarantine Senior Class 2020
Toreros Quarantine Senior Class 2020
Private Lessons Available - Call Today To Book Yours
Kenneth, Alejandro, Christopher - Toreros & Tormenta
Toreros Proud! Kenneth Alicea, Alejandro Hernandez y Christopher Rivera all three of this Toreros sign & committed last Friday, April 19th to play collegiate volleyball.
Congratulations to Yelika Hernandez, Carlos Adrian Mercado & Andres Rachid all committed to play collegiate.
Yelika Hernandez - Torero, TS & Tormenta
All Girls Position Opportunity
Tryouts for New Players are in August 202
Tryout Fee: $40.00 (cash only)
(407) 285-0710 - for information
Andre Rachid - Torero & PR
TOREROS BOYS Mini League 2020
Started and because of COVID-19 was suspended. We will go back as soon as we are allowed to do do. We are following Florida State, CDC, State Laws and Federal Laws Together with AAU & USAV Regulations. Once we are allowed to go back we will do so. Can't wait to see you all in the courts.
Starting Dates Coming Soon!
Toreros Volleyball Academy
Phone: (407) 285-0710
At Toreros Volleyball Academy we carefully use volleyball as a formative vehicle searching both for the best athlete and citizen in each of the prospective players. By teaching them volleyball fundamentals and skills they will learn the importance of values and the practical uses of these in life.
For us winning is important, but how that victory is achieved is the real value of winning and adds to the award.
TVA Ladies 16's - 3rd in Diamond Division 4th Division Out of 15th Rank 42 in the Nation Out of 135 Teams. #torerosproud
2019 AAU International Bronze Champions
Toreros Boys 17 | 18U
Toreros Boys' 17U - AAU National Champions 2018 GOLD #torerosproud
Toreros 16U Winners of the Silver Bracket 5th in the Nation. #torerosproud
Proud Sponsor of Toreros Volleyball Academy 2018
"We are a member club of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball. As a player you may stop any unwanted contact from a club representative by simply asking (either verbally or in writing) that all contact cease. Any player believing a club representative of any Florida Region Volleyball club has been intimidating, harassing, or acted inappropriately in any manner of contact or recruiting should contact the Florida Region office at (352) 742-0080."